• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello From San Diego, CA

sqdlvr

Well-Known Member
Hello I'm new to the board. I was told about it by the repair guy at Stereo Tech on Adams Ave in San Diego while we brought in some equipment to be repaired. Hopefully you all can help me when I have questions or need advices on stereo related stuff.
 
Register to hide this ad
You've definitely come to the right place. Lot's of wisdom and experience floating around here.
 
Hello I'm new to the board. I was told about it by the repair guy at Stereo Tech on Adams Ave in San Diego while we brought in some equipment to be repaired. Hopefully you all can help me when I have questions or need advices on stereo related stuff.
Sqdlvr from San Diego! Welcome!
 
Ha! That's the first time some said it was "Squid Lover"...actually it's "Squid Liver"...I try to be on the gross side of things but in the same breath humourous....Glad to see another San Diegan on the board! Mira Mesa here, right by good old MCAS Miramar
 
Welcome aboard.... Your questions and such will be answered correctly and quickly. If not you will receive a ration of BS which will more than cover the situation, whatever it is. You will enjoy this forum and the folks therein, that I can promise you.....

Ole 10ear
 
welcome!

were you the gentleman who brought all of your father's gear in?

glad you made it regardless.
 
Welcome aboard from the East Coast!
Regards,
Jim
 
Welcome! How's the thrifting/garage saleing in SD? I ask since a good friend moved there a few months ago, and I've put him on the lookout for certain items...like tube amps, vintage transistor radios, vintage ham gear...the usual obsessions for us AK denizens.
 
Back
Top Bottom