• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Shawnee, KS

Wuchak

Active Member
Hello Everyone! New guy here from Shawnee, KS. I'm a relative newbie to anything beyond theater in a box.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK! Glad you found us...everyone's ready to lure you into this intoxicating hobby/obsession of ours.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome! For those who know the Shawnee are I'm right around the corner from Old Shawnee Town. It's a great location in KC since I can be in downtown KC,MO in 10 minutes if I go East and at Village West (Cabela's!) in 10 minutes if I go West.
 
Welcome Wuchak - from Olathe. Lots of friends from Shawnee. Keep an eye out for the "get togethers" here locally. Next one might be in the spring.
 
Back
Top Bottom