• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help ID this Woofer

doctorolds

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have a replaceent woofer from a pair of Lyric F30 (Fisher) speakers that I cannot ID, please help. The green color of the remaining surrounds indicacate Jensen, but I cannot find any info. Please refer to the pictures for info.
 

Attachments

  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 28
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 29
Register to hide this ad
I have a replaceent woofer from a pair of Lyric F30 (Fisher) speakers that I cannot ID, please help. The green color of the remaining surrounds indicacate Jensen, but I cannot find any info. Please refer to the pictures for info.
Can't say, but is that a nice vintage Sansui in the backgound?
 
Back
Top Bottom