• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help identify this turntable

btmac

New Member
Hey folks:

Can anyone help me identify this turntable? It is posted on CL, and the seller says it is a Technics but has not responded with the model number.

Thanks
 

Attachments

  • tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 120
Register to hide this ad
spindle

Hey,
You might check to make sure that it has the spindles. Just saying some of the models are hard to replace. Im a thinking that there should be a long, short, and a 45 stacker .Eric
 
Thanks for the replies folks. Yeah, I'm sorry about the tiny picture. Low rez from CL is all I could get so far.

I agree it looks like a changer, from the height. The thing that is throwing me is what looks like three buttons on the front right. The Technics changers I can find online don't seem to have buttons there. Maybe the seller has the brand wrong?
 
Sl-1950?

Hey, I found some pics of SL-1950's online. They have dials in that location. That is probably it.

Thoughts on the quality and value (fair price) of such a turntable if it is good condition?
 
You want 1800 or below, a 1950 is not worth a whole lot imo. Great condition I might give $100.
 
Back
Top Bottom