• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Here we go again.....

Hope they get to the bottom of this. You are in our prayers!

Thanks Danimal.....I appreciate ya :thmbsp:

Incisively stated, thank you, and something to be remembered also...Get well soon
Here's a search term: Nutraceutical
It's a starting place.

Thanks again "4"....I'll be Googling that today.

Wow, that's rough, Clayton! We're all pullin' for you to get well soon. Prayers and good wishes coming your way from my corner. :thmbsp:

It has indeed been a rough few years but I keep pluggin away......plenty of ups and downs to keep my on my toes......or flat on my face at times :D

Good luck, Clayton, hope you're on the mend.

Thanks Rich.....I'm a bit foggy still but all in all doing just fine. :thmbsp:

Damn, Son, take care of yrself...That's an ORDER...(grin)

Yes sir! :D
 
Hope the cause for your problem can be found and alleviated. Keep up the fight! We're all pulling for you.
 
Clayton: Take care of yourself and be Sure to get all the answers from your doctors you can. Press them hard for test results and Exactly what they mean. See if there is anything diet can do or foods to beware of. You will be in my prayers. Take care!
 
Hey Clayton, you know you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry to hear you are going through this again. Please take care of yourself my friend.
 
Sorry to hear that something is kicking your butt. Hope one or all of your docs happens to see what it is causing this mess.
 
Ahhh I!
You know you have my prayers for comfort & healing. I pray it is nothing serious & maybe you were a bit dehydrated. Get well soon my friend.

A true AK asset indeed!

Rome
 
Hang in there. It can be unsettling.

This past Monday, some fella had a siezure on the subway and yours truly caught him and held him up so as not to bash his head. For a minute or so, I though he was going to die in my arms and after alerting the conductor, I did not know what else to do. I just tried to comfort him a bit and then lo and behold he came to and got into a seat. He said he gets claustrophic sometimes. He even laughed at my wisecrack about a lawsuit.

Sorry to hijack the topic. But the example shows that its often not that serious, just unsettling.

Be well.:thmbsp:
 
Clayton I'm hoping to see you in Kelso. If not I'll take a bunch of photo's for you so you can at least have a taste.

And good luck with this buddy

P.S. you ain't been eating that Bean dip have you?????
 
Thank you all for the well wishes and thoughts. I truly appreciate and value all of you. This has always been a place of comfort for me and has much more substance than audio gear......thanks again and I hope to have answers soon :thmbsp:
 
Clayton I'm hoping to see you in Kelso. If not I'll take a bunch of photo's for you so you can at least have a taste.

And good luck with this buddy

P.S. you ain't been eating that Bean dip have you?????

Yeah....I'm not sure if I'm going to make it. If it was just this I'd be there but Trista has to be at her dad's Bday shindig so no ride. Byrd offered me a ride but they are leaving Portland at like 7am and Trista and I are going to get our puppy at 10am in Vancouver....so we'll see if I can work something out :scratch2:

P.S. No more bean dip for me :D That's a once a year treat at my SB/Poker party. My meatballs on the other hand have been made probably twice since then.....just TOO good not to eat once a month :drool:
 
Back
Top Bottom