• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hey Carl & The Carlboys!!

Register to hide this ad
31.15 points.......DAMN....... Why can't I play these patsies??? :) I managed to score almost 70 with 3 of my big guns on a bye week. Of course I would have beat Thors pathetic 58 points too..... :)


Mike
 
Losers should wait till a week in which they WIN to talk smack ;) A win is a win and LOSS is a LOSS no matter how many points you scored ;) :D
 
It won't be so bad after MNF but still losing. Of course Gannon went out in the 1st quarter so no QB points, my good players on bye, but then you didn't play a defense this week either.
All I can say is enjoy it! :tongue:

Carl
 
I don't know Carl.

You still got Portis and Keyshawn going tonight. If both can score and get some yards, it might be getting real quiet up in the NE.

Now I just gotta figure out how to beat ProAc with my Double Trouble on bye?

Maybe I can tweak the schedule so I can play Thor again this week!!!:naughty:
 
I will be happy if I win more then 3 games this season.... Aint looking that way so far ! :grumpy:
 
I believe I get to beat up on Grumpy next week ;) I am definetely not looking forward to facing Pro Ac :( Pro, Andy and that one guy who has Mcnabb have got some ringers for sure.
 
Thor

With your pathetic scoring you ain't got nuthing coming next week but an ass whoopin :p: :whip:
 
Bring it on if I can't beat any pathetic motley crew headed by you I'll turn in my whistle ;)
 
Hmmmmmmmmmm.........

How do you guys like the small "administrative change" I made??

:D :D
 
Back
Top Bottom