• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hey! Happy Birthday Celt!

Dave918

Super Member
Banned
Happy Birthday you old fart!! :grnbounce :yippy: :banana: :yippy: :grnbounce

Hope you have a really great day Dan. Your one of the best!!! I have the Celt Special sub cranked today in your honor :D

-Dave
 
Register to hide this ad
Happy Birthday Dan. Go ahead, you have our permission - buy yourself a cd (or 20).

Have a great one amigo.

JD
 
Thanks Guys! You are very kind to this aging old fool. ;) My 30th Class Reunion was this past weekend. I supplied a slideshow with over 240 pics that I scanned in and over 6 hours of music that I compiled. Ran both simultaneously off my laptop Friday night at a local pub and again Saturday night at one of the local Country Clubs. Had a great time and got to visit with folks I hadn't seen in a decade or more. A good friend took me out to eat Sunday evening and I'm spending today recovering! :D
 
Sorry i didnt get this out to ya earlier ...Ijust got home from work....But anyway...HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!
 
Happy Birthday Dan,hope it is a good day:zoom: :zoom: :zoom: :lmao: :boink: :yippy: :guitar:

Alan
 
Back
Top Bottom