Hi all,
I'm Wally from Lampeter in mid Wales in the UK. been lurking for a while now, so I thought I would announce myself, at 65 years old you could say I'm an old newbie, but what the heck I just like music and vintage HiFi, not in anyway an expert mind but I do enjoy the subject, my main interest is R2R decks which are part mechanical which I understand better than electronics, love R&R and country music, had a great time in my teenage years, great nights out at the local dances , remember the Beatles doing a gig a our local dance hall just before they had their first hit record, man that's a long time ago. The old bones still start to shake whenever I listen to the likes of Elvis, Little Richard, buddy and all the stars from my youth, pity the young ones have only the music and not the memories of that era, It really was a wonderful time.
Well that's me, If you want a contact in the UK for anything I am willing to help in any way I can.:thmbsp:
I'm Wally from Lampeter in mid Wales in the UK. been lurking for a while now, so I thought I would announce myself, at 65 years old you could say I'm an old newbie, but what the heck I just like music and vintage HiFi, not in anyway an expert mind but I do enjoy the subject, my main interest is R2R decks which are part mechanical which I understand better than electronics, love R&R and country music, had a great time in my teenage years, great nights out at the local dances , remember the Beatles doing a gig a our local dance hall just before they had their first hit record, man that's a long time ago. The old bones still start to shake whenever I listen to the likes of Elvis, Little Richard, buddy and all the stars from my youth, pity the young ones have only the music and not the memories of that era, It really was a wonderful time.
Well that's me, If you want a contact in the UK for anything I am willing to help in any way I can.:thmbsp:
