• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hi another UK newbie

Well thanks all for making me welcome.
Yes Modge I know knighton used to got to the dance there on a Friday night back in the sixties, it was held in the cinema, they used to remove the front rows of seats to make room to dance, had an old feller on the stage with a drum kit playing along with the records that we danced to, no night clubs in those days, but we had a damn good time, especially with those lonely Welsh girls.
 
You've struck gold here, bach! I beat ya by a fortnight - and look how these guys and/ or ladies are helping me:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=137905

I'm part Welsh but somebody migrated to the English 'black-country' (mate!), so I'm blessed with a conversation-piece accent ('ay I'). I'm in Toronto, so if you need any help from a (newb) half-back, give me a yell!

og.

PS: I saw the Stones when they were second on the bill to the 'Undertakers' (I believe). Later-on I saw Maryanne Faithful at the same place ('Old Hill Plaza') - she sang 'As tears Go By' . . .
 
Back
Top Bottom