• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How many Johnny Mathis Albums do ya have?

Dude111

Analogue is Awesome
I have 9 records and all are in Mono :)

1) Johnnys Greatest Hits
2) More Johnnys Greatest Hits
3) Johnny (Radio station copy - Not for sale (Ah man!!))
4) Portrait of Johnny
5) Open Fire,two guitars
6) The Great Years (Record 2) -- I would love getting the other record in this set!
7) Faithfully
8) Merry Christmas
9) Sounds of christmas


I love Johnny Mathis - I think he was the BEST in the 50s and 60s!
 
Register to hide this ad
I don't have any Johnny Mathis, but he must have been well liked by many, I have to wade thru hundreds of them at the thrifts.
 
None. He is fine to listen to, when I hear his songs on Martini in the Morning, but not enough to purchase albums.


This space intentionally left blank.
 
Had at least 20 along with Percy Faith, Ray Conniff etc. Goodwill now has them as of yesterday.
 
No JM, NM, MR, JN or BS in my collection. I seem to have recently acquired a PF though. :scratch2:
 
My Johnny Mathis collection is seriously lacking. I have 2 of his Christmas albums including his 50th anniversary one and that's it. Gotta get more.
 
I haven't got any at the mo,but dad liked him a lot and has some of he's records."When A Child Is Born" is a very nice song.
 
......(drum roll). Well after going past several Barry Manilow albums, I found three JMs.

"The First Time Ever (I saw your face)" Cbs 1972
"The Best of Johnny Mathis" CBS 1976
"The First 25 Years (the silver anniversary album)" CBS 1981 double

There could be more in boxes?

I can't remember ever playing any of these.
 
Back
Top Bottom