• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

How to connect an iPhone 6 to vintage receiver?

You do realize that when you go through the phono input of your receiver you are applying RIAA equalization, don't you?
No doubt, I wouldn't do it that way... If I was using a phone (or an iPod or laptop) more than just every once and a while, I'd buy some sort of a DAC, even a very cheap one and USB into that. Out of that thing the signal ought to be plenty strong enough and the quality of the sound better than if you go straight analog from the device...
 
Back
Top Bottom