• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Huge Boom Box-$25000.00...CL/Las Vegas, Nevada

Register to hide this ad
I recall seeing something similar many,many years ago somewhere which a local radio station used to broadcast at fairs,etc... DJ both right inside it. It's cool and I can see it being a money maker as he mentioned in his ad.
 
I recall seeing something similar many,many years ago somewhere which a local radio station used to broadcast at fairs,etc... DJ both right inside it. It's cool and I can see it being a money maker as he mentioned in his ad.

Same here. Looked alot more realistic though. And it went very loud. They had it packed with speakers! Have not seen it in a few years thougjh...used to pop up everywhere.
 
I'm not dissin anyone, but that sure looks hill-sy to me. I'm one generation out of Appalachia... kinda reminds me of my roots. I'm not sayin... but I'm sayin ... a little over the top with a trailer. :zoom:

Crown amps - at least the builder has "some" class and I'm not buyin.

Cheers,

Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom