• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I am in the presence of greatness....

I always thought he said something like Sassafras, but it coulda just been my young ears...lol

I also want to add another thank you to everyone. My tears of emotion last night have turned to tears of laughter. Ya'll are too funny, love the sarcasm that just oozes from Sandy's posts. Keep em coming!!!

I've never interacted with you, but after reading the OP I feel like spreading the joy. We like seeing women here and I want to welcome you since we've never spoke. I hope AK has been fun, and continues to be good for you. Enjoy your stay.:music:
 
Thank you, thank you very much. Oh wait, did you mean me, or someone else? :D ;) Actually, I believe you meant that bob-type character, but like Unca Sandy, I'm not above stealing his thunder (in fun of course). :banana: :D
 
I've never interacted with you, but after reading the OP I feel like spreading the joy. We like seeing women here and I want to welcome you since we've never spoke. I hope AK has been fun, and continues to be good for you. Enjoy your stay.:music:

Thanks :) Don't be afraid of me, I won't bite...much ;)
 
Well, I DON'T like NOBODY, & I DON'T want nobody to like ME...So there, Dammitt ! -The Meanest, Nastiest, most Hateful ol' Sumbich here...

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I know under that hard candy coating there's a soft and gooey center. There usually is...lol

"Has'n Fras'n Dirty Ras'n..." -Yosemite Sam, Esq.

Well, I THINK that's what he always mumbled after Bugs inevitably Got The Best of him...

I am NOT Sarcastic...A Pretentious Ass, YES, but NOT Sarcastic...

For posterity, Mbwaaaaanananana:lmao::lmao::lmao::zoom:
 
Back
Top Bottom