• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I got My dream Speakers!!!

I really like my Mirage FRX-one speakers. If I could find a pair of the big Mirages like those, I would definitely replace the Polk RTA-11TLs in a heartbeat for HT/living room duty.
 
Just found two pairs of these locally and bought them for one of my co-workers for his A/V room...now we are looking for a bruiser of an amp. Man, those things are power sponges. I recently sold my Mirage M1's because of the inefficiency of them..never had a speaker that sucked up so much power. I had my Crown Macro Reference on them and they still wanted more.
 
Back
Top Bottom