• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I have a deal for you!!

Register to hide this ad
I can't use them. they are digital speakers, and I don't have any digital sources. regretfully, i'll have to pass these amazing speakers on to someone with a system more modern than mine.
 
Not a bad deal. Probably have to pay $2000 or more for a set that was perfect and didn't have dented dustcaps. Dented chrome dust caps just don't do it for me.
OR
Maybe find a pair at Goodwill for $6.70.
 
To the OP, beautiful '68! Family used to have a '68 Impala notchback coupe, pea green with black vinyl top and 327.
 
Not a bad deal. Probably have to pay $2000 or more for a set that was perfect and didn't have dented dustcaps. Dented chrome dust caps just don't do it for me.
OR
Maybe find a pair at Goodwill for $6.70.

Those would easily be 100.00 at the goodwills around here....
 
Yep. I dont even go anymore. I found a coupla other good spots to search within. They are true thrifts. Dark, dingy, and dirty. Just the way I like em.
 
"I mean, to replace these at today's money, you have to be looking at $600 to $1,000."

Yup, I'd be looking at the $600 to $1000 alright... I'd be looking at it sitting in my pocket, far away from these thrift store duds! I think what makes them "rare" is the amount of BS that comes included with them.
:no:
 
Back
Top Bottom