• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I have Goosebumps...

brutal

YamaHoarder
Subscriber
What's Cherry and Titanium, was a special order product from Yamaha, is nearly unobtanium, and is now singing like a Nightingale in one of my setups?
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:jawdrop:
:guitar::rockon::nutz::yippy:

OMFG!!!! I can't believe I stumbled on this. I saw the ad about 20 minutes after post and thought surely I'd missed it.

Pics to come...
 
Register to hide this ad
:lurk:

MX-2000?

Do I get an e-cookie?

mx-2000.JPG
 
Teaser pics

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • yamaha_crop1.jpg
    yamaha_crop1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 519
  • yamaha_crop2.jpg
    yamaha_crop2.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 516
LOL

No fair, you edited your post while I was uploading teaser pics...

I was so excited, I gave too much away in the first post. :D
 
I don't even know what it is, and I'm jealous already.

:D

Well, not really jealous, of course - happy for you. But please do tell (and show) us more, okay?! Thanks...and congratulations!
 
AFAIK, I'm not allowed to talk price on a ** score or post the link, lest this get moved into D&S.

Needless to say, I picked up the MX-2000, a CX-1000U, TX-1000 (no power...), run of the mill CDC-7xx changer, and Niles 10-speaker switcher with about 6 wall controllers for precisely what I just sold a set of L100A for... It couldn't have been a better haul unless it was all XX-2000 gear.
 
Not my pics (yet)

attachment.php


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • yamaha_mx2000_ext1.jpg
    yamaha_mx2000_ext1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,084
  • yamaha_mx2000_int1 (Medium).jpg
    yamaha_mx2000_int1 (Medium).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 430
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

so for how many donuts?
 
Back
Top Bottom