• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I have seen (and heard) the "Audio Promised Land"

The cops arrive (the first time) and ask Dave (Powerman) to turn it down.

The picture of the cops instructing Powerman to reduce the volume is priceless. Thanks for that pic.

I believe my understanding of how powerman received this title is clear now. Sounds like a ton of fun was had by all.
 
What happened to the friendly, understanding neighbors? There's some two-faced traitor in the neighborhood!

Maybe the snitch is actually a jealous audio enthusiast. (Like Snade). Yeah, I think it's Snade.

Just a joke.

Great pictures! Both of the speakers and the amps. Really overwhelming.

Rick
 
Holy wajoobies. That's incredible. :eek:

So, could you get a permit allowing you to play it loud until a certain time? I know outdoor music fests around here can go until 11:00 PM, and you can hear them froma a few blocks away.
 
Wow

Wowzers!!! I too really got a good laugh over the cops standing there. :D

I'm a longtime JBL nut myself...so I have to be very moved by this. And LOVE
that collection of Crown PSA-2 Amps! :drool:

Peter
 
It sounds like it was a lot of fun!

what?

I said, it sounds like it was a lot of fun!

what?

I SAID, IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A LOT OF FUN!!

Oh.....yeah, it was!

:D
 
i have to say that i am envious. in a good way. my wife at times gets mad when i am reading posts here in ak. i showed her the pics, and the remark on the first page of " his wife is a saint and a treasure" hope she understands now. sounds like you had a ton of fun. CHEERS.

best regards, j garcia
 
Amazing display of quality gear. Damn damn damn. I should have drove out there. Certainly would have been worth the ride from Mass to hear that setup! :yikes:

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
That´s the greatest and best kind of insannity I have ever seen.

I´m going to show this to my wife. She´ll be happy to learn I´m only 1/10th crazy. Make that 1/100th crazy.

I´d love to be totally insanne, though.
 
LOL. no rick, we have been at it for a good 19 yrs. i need to stop buying mid level stuff and save for when something really nice comes up. i bought some small infinity Qe's today so i could set them on top of my Qb's, they sound great. i have all 4 going at the same time.

regards, j garcia
 
I say his wife is a saint and a treasure...

Took the words out of my mouth (well, fingers). My wife thinks that the fact we have two systems in the livingroom, on at my home office, and in the near future another two in the bedroom (:smoke:) and in her home office, is waaaay to much. You are a saint for posting those photos - thanks!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom