• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I like old clock radios ... but holy cow!!!

Register to hide this ad
Not bad for a first sale ever on ebay.

Note that this is a 'YORK', not a 'YORX'... big difference.... :yes: :no: :scratch2: :D
 
A couple of low-feedback bidders fighting over it, one obviously poking at the other one's top bid. Interesting.
 
Twilight Zone eBay... once in a while, something pedestrian gets two bidders who really want it and are willing to ditch reality for the bidding period. I call it the Seller Lottery Win. ;)
 
Not bad for a first sale ever on ebay.

Note that this is a 'YORK', not a 'YORX'... big difference.... :yes: :no: :scratch2: :D

I thought it said Yorx at first. Not that it makes more sense for a brand I never heard of. I guess that is better than one that I hold in low esteem.:scratch2:
 
I thought it said Yorx at first. Not that it makes more sense for a brand I never heard of. I guess that is better than one that I hold in low esteem.:scratch2:

I only noticed the dif because the box said "New York Transistor Corp". For all I know, York may have been "the good stuff" from Japan, before the name changed to Yorx... I have no clue. :no: :D



BTW, is that DRW ornament in your avatar something that I could ask Santa to bring me, if he knew where to find it?
 
Back
Top Bottom