• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

I need info on fisher 301 receiver

804gramps

Member
I dont know anything about fisher receivers if anyone could give me some info on a fisher 301.I would like to know the wpc and if its solid state or a tube and any other info that can be obtained.Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
If it looks like the 201 lower down in the forum it was probably made by HITACHI for FISHER, by that time the receivers were designed in USA but made in Japan. Good quality from Hitachi. But WAY under the Radar.

Larry
 
Thanks guys for the info glad somebody could tell me something because I could'nt find anything on it when I checked the web.
 
We'll need a bit more info besides "old" and "weighs a ton". Model number from front panel or top of chassis in back? Pics?
 
Back
Top Bottom