• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I picked up a sansui eight.. can it be saved??

Luckily the guy Who does work on my stuff is THE guy in my region. And honestly pretty reasonable on his rates. Gary kawolski. I think that’s his last name? Either way love the guy always does me well. But man his wait is sooooo long

Well, let us know how such turns out? I'm sorry if some of my earlier comments were not very encouraging, and would be nice if it can be saved.
 
With the unit off work all the rotary switches and push buttons a bunch of times. Then turn it back on and see if that changes anything.
 
I know it’s been a bit so the tech Gary I talked about earlier on I begged him to take it in and he’s going to get it fixed up so we won’t know how sweet she sounds til probably 2 months from now haha. But I will let everyone know when I get her back! Very excited to see how a restored 8 stands to my restored sx 1010
 
Back
Top Bottom