• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

I unabshedly post this

Register to hide this ad
That's right, I forgot your son worked with my fav. internet radio. I gotta say I really miss the old format, but am sure I'll warm up to the new one. I do like the ease of navigation on the new one, but miss the radio look of the old.

Any leaks on when/if they'll attempt a larger, cheaper option for their portable?
 
That's right, I forgot your son worked with my fav. internet radio. I gotta say I really miss the old format, but am sure I'll warm up to the new one. I do like the ease of navigation on the new one, but miss the radio look of the old.

Any leaks on when/if they'll attempt a larger, cheaper option for their portable?

Not yet. My son is coming back east here for a visit in March. I'll see what he says. Right now he's pretty exhausted from getting this developed and up and running.
 
Back
Top Bottom