• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Identify this woofer?

mikepick

Active Member
Pulled a pair of these from a franken-speaker which was in the end not what it was supposed to be.

10 inch baskets, 8 holes, cloth surrounds. No identifying name on them. Any ideas?

IMG_9653.JPG IMG_9655.JPG IMG_9657.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
The 137 on the back of the speaker indicates CTS, other than that I'm clueless!

Thanks, that helps! Plenty of image hits that have a similar basket and rounded square magnet shape, but nothing exactly similar.

I'm hoping to figure out if I can recoup some of the cost with them, or figure out a project speaker I can build myself.
 
Best chance of successful DIY is to get some T/S parameters. Maybe someone up there has a driver tester?
 
Back
Top Bottom