• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

In need of a rewire diagram

If they are indeed 7062's, be aware their voltage ratings are not as high as a 12AX7. Also, their amplification factor is 46; a 12AX7 or 6EU7 is 100. So they will have half the gain. They also will bias very differently. Simple put, they are very poor subs for a 6EU7.
 
Indeed they are. I knew about the gain and really didn't care , I'm already running enough power to mow down a oak tree.Didn't know about the voltage ratings. In assuming if it goes bad it will tank the tube? Might have to re think that one then, they are some seriously nice sounding tubes though

d9f9d444e82a01cedb4be271870af4d8.jpg



Sent from my
 
Not sure, one of my friends back east is a tube nazi and sent me some of them and told me to run them in place of the 12ax7. The soundstage on them is crazy awesome

That is also the tube you mentioned after doing a little digging, the 7062 seems to be the "euro version" I guess. But I'm not the first to run that tube in place of a 12ax7
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom