• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

In search of Proton AA-2120 service manual

jupitersspot

Active Member
Title says it all, really.
I am looking for a copy of the service manual for the Proton AA-2120 amplifier. I'm flexible and imaginative, so if you have a copy I'm sure we can work something out.
David
 
Register to hide this ad
Title says it all, really.
I am looking for a copy of the service manual for the Proton AA-2120 amplifier. I'm flexible and imaginative, so if you have a copy I'm sure we can work something out.
David
Sorry to resurrect a thread, but did you ever have any luck finding a service manual? I recently acquired an AA-2120. It's working fine for now, but I want to rework at least the caps and would like to have the schematics.

I reached out to Rick @ stereomanuals but he didn't have one. I don't think one has ever popped up before on the auction site.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint, but I never found one. I'm trying to recall what I was doing in 2014 that caused me to want a copy of the service manual, because I've never actually owned an AA-2120....
 
Back
Top Bottom