• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Infinity "Standup" speakers?

Register to hide this ad
Those look like the SM series,not highly regarded around here.I had a pair given to me once.I refoamed the woofers and they sounded ok ,not terribly exciting.They have no stuffing inside or bracing which would help a lot. For 40 clams and a little time they can be alright speakers. I gave mine away after redoing them.
 
They aren't that bad and that is a good price. You could probably deal with him too.
Maybe worth pursuing.
 
Would make good party/garage speakers. And the price is about what they "should" sell for imo.
 
I happen to like the SM Infinity series. They sound pretty good to my ears..for instance, I also have Klipsch Heresies, and Guns N Roses sounds WAY better on the Infinities. IMO of course:)
 
I happen to like the SM Infinity series. They sound pretty good to my ears..for instance, I also have Klipsch Heresies, and Guns N Roses sounds WAY better on the Infinities. IMO of course:)

This doesn't surprise me, as the SM line was infinity's answer to the "party rock" speaker.
 
Back
Top Bottom