• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Info for a Kenwood KT-55

rabbitears

New Member
Anyone out there have info on a Kenwood TK-55 receiver? Just got one and the only thing I know about it is that it's old. Don't know how old, watts per channel, nothing.

Rabbitears
 
Register to hide this ad
I really don't know I just saw one for sale on ebay $59. + $40. for shipping. (1967) possibly Tubes not Solid State.
 
Late Reply:
I have one actually
it is from around 1967
It is 50 wpc at 8 Ohms
and 60 wpc at 4 Ohms
It is Solid State
That is pretty much all I know about mine lol
 
Back
Top Bottom