• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

Spring tank reverb, boing-boing. As used in Fender amps and Hammond organ tone cabs.
Otherwise the add-on everyone wanted and no-one liked, no fully tricked out Silver era rack was complete without a reverb and EQ of the same make as the rest of the gear.

Audio Magazine, September 1960

fisher-spacexpander-audio-september-1960-ad.jpg
 
Last edited:
Not forgetting some of the little guys, like "The Claymore" by Inca Tech. - 1985+. Just before last Christmas I 'blinked', 'cos of potential problems with this model; and missed [an expensive] one on the bay!


"Related Chatter".

Cheers, og
 

Attachments

  • IncaTech-Claymore1.jpg
    IncaTech-Claymore1.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,503
  • IncTech-CM2.jpg
    IncTech-CM2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,503
  • IncaTech-CM3.jpg
    IncaTech-CM3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 1,493
I still have mine but it only runs on AC. The battery is dead.
 

Attachments

  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 523
Print adverts? :nono: :nono:

Sorry if you are offended/incensed. I've been working with the spirit of how I thought this thread to be developing; and highlighting certain [to me] interesting products that had limited advertising copy available. Actually, a possible indication of interest from others might be the number of 'views' that have been taken, of some of the pictures that I posted. Also, I have not been working 'very strictly' to the wording of an OP on AK, to date - as you know, some of these threads take on a life of their own, based on the contributions of all involved.

Hope you appreciate that my intentions are fairly honourable.

Cheers, og
 
Back
Top Bottom