• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is $750 a deal on this Mac

Register to hide this ad
I'd say he's a couple hundred high for a local sale. E-bay completed listings are all over the place, mostly because a lot of them seem to have problems (cosmetic and/or functional). The $1200 one he mentions in the ad was fully serviced and came with original paperwork. There's some nice clean ones without cases that have sold in the ~$5-600 range. I have never succeeded in getting more than about 75% of e-bay price on CL...
 
Got mine for $550 on cl with slant leg cabinet, in great shape. $750 seems high, but I really like the sound.
 
Back
Top Bottom