Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
i've been offered, for sale, some Siemens audio (i hav'nt seen it yet for model #'s)...just wondering if this brand is worth looking at/buying?...im not finding any info on the net........thanks guys...john
I can't help you specifically with your question, both from lack of knowledge and lacking the particulars of what we're talking about. I can tell you that Siemens has been involved in building very high quality goods for a long time. I think most was made for cinema reproduction and I'm not aware they ever made home audio gear. They have made high quality movie cameras, projectors and sound systems for theaters. It was a German company. Believe it has changed direction and/or ownership and they are involved in different things now. Whatever you're looking at is probably built like a brick sh*t house and with the utmost quality. I have some TOTL movie cameras from the 1930's from them that are beautiful pieces.
Not much help, but it's the little I know about them.
Siemens has been making all kind's of quality product's for year's. I mostly think of them as an OEM supplier to the automotive industry for much of the computer system's and even the stereo's. Wasn't aware of them being in the consumer electronic's audio segment, but have seen some of their home appliances and cordless phone's. If the item you're talking about look's pretty good at a decent price, probably worth a shot. Wouldn't expect it be a MacIntosh, though.
I'll find out friday....meeting with the seller..she said there are 4 pieces to the set..re amp-tuner-cass't-CD and a other brand turntable too 4 box's of records...brought to USA from Germany, now she's moving back there...she said its about 20-30 yrs old
Well the Siemens gear was a bust...it was a 90's 3in1 and portable cheap black sony t'table...but i did buy all her vinyl...about 300 count in total...i counted 50 odd, Jazz and Blue's...100 odd, 60'-70's Pop and rock, and the rest classic and lounge music...all mint...older owner..gave her $20 for the lot