• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is this JVC turntable worth a Benjamin?

Register to hide this ad
I have its sibling the fully manual QL7 and it's a great table. I paid twice that and thought it was a steal
 
OK, I'm going to contact the seller and check it out.

I see it's a manual que but it's supposed to lower the arm by the lever on the front and then automatically lift the arm and turns off the platter at the end of a record.

As long as it functions properly it's a good buy, despite the peeling black veneer on the front of the plinth?
 
Last edited:
Didn't even think of someone trying to beat me to it. Guess I should think twice before posting and asking what gear is worth then. Thanks for the tip.
 
Last edited:
Didn't even think of someone trying to beat me to it. Guess I should think twice before posting and asking what gear is worth then. Thanks for the tip.

You could just save the photo , post the photo and model number and not mention that it is on craigslist and ask questions . Good luck , that should be a great table .
 
Great TT, if it's in proper working order. I had a QL-10 that was not and I eventually had to part it out (long story). They are not easy to work on.
 
It's worth 2 Bennies easily. I love mine. Run Forrest.

Great drive, better than average arm (just check to make sure the counter weight droop isn't rubbing up on anything). The plinth is the only weak link. I have mine on a wall mount shelf to minimize the effect of footfalls, etc..
 
Back
Top Bottom