• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is this too good to be true?

CA-RJ

New Member
In my quest to find a SL-1210MK2 for the best price, I came across this. Would you buy one of these tables? A SL-1200MK2 for $290 or a MK5 for $360?
 
Register to hide this ad
I would suggest buying your 1200 new. they retain so much of their value a used one isnt a good deal unless you have only 300 dollars you can spend. though KABUSA is not the lowest price for a 1200, you cant beat the service. many of these places sell grey market 1200s meant for europe which means you get no warranty. Kevin at KAB will do a pre sale qc check on your table. I was very happy with what I got. of course I got mine modded which you may not be interested in, but check out the site anyway.
 
Back
Top Bottom