• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It ain't Goodwill, but it sure is GOOD!!

That's awesome Chris. I'm with you. Just love hearing about it, and when others share images of their gear. Just can't seem to get enough!
 
Dowj15k,
What a beautiful system you have! I also own a pair of JBL's-The Soverign S8R's (the brother speaker to the Olympus without a wood fretwork grill)
They are so special. Good luck with your Mopar project I am also a Mopar guy, I am the original owner of the last year of the Plymouth 'Cuda 360 -1974.
They are great cars and strong investments- "Happy Holidays"!!
Realsound
 
Hi Realsound, thanks for the compliment. The systems gives me a great deal of pleasure. The Sovereign are awesome, and if memory serves me, were actually more expensive than the Olympus. I guess I don't have to wax poetic about the sound of the Sovereign. Simply fantastic. '74 Cuda, nice. The 360 is a strong runner. Would love to see an image of it when you have time. Happy Holidays Realsound!
 
Thats a beautiful system, love the plinth on that garrard as well as those speakers, as well as... well hell all of it!
 
Back
Top Bottom