• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's 2008, 40 years in the future...

I remeber a 'News of the Future' spot on Rowan and Martin's Laugh In back in 1968. They said that '20 years from now (1968) The Berlin Wall Comes Down.' Who knew they would be right!
 
I'm really glad self-driving cars haven't come to pass, and I hope they never do, either. :no: For those who actually like driving, that system coming into effect would be one of the darkest days this planet will ever know.
 
catInTinfoil.jpg

OK -- I feel better already!! That picture is a laugh riot!! Thanks!

Now if cats were running things...:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom