• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's FRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaayyyyyyyyy.........

Register to hide this ad
Haha, when I clicked the link I thought it might be Rebecca Black or something. But that Funkadelic track is worthy of twelve dancing bananas.
 
Yeah.. I am SO friggin ready to get outta here today.. .Actually making me work today. Lost of strange requests... very far from a typical day for me..

Wife is going to play bingo tonight, so It's me and the feathered and fured friends... and of course some tunes...

Interested in a beer and a visit Bob?

I had to post that tune... just fit my mood so well......
 
Man, Eddie Hazel is on fire on that song. I've got the old Westwood LP.

I stayed home to watch UVa get clobbered by Florida in the NCAAs, so my weekend has already started early.

Ends early, too, with clients in town Sunday night.
 
Sadly, this year I'm not partaking in the party... Being half Welsh, I do like to help my neighbors celebrate their Irishness, but tonight is quiet night in, and tomorrow I have some things I have to get done around the house...

I never drink the green beer, but I do scarf down the cabbage well... and have been known to end up turning green from too much partaking..

Damn am I getting old.. :(
 
Back
Top Bottom