• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Runnin' with the Beatles

Register to hide this ad
hahaha that is a mess, I love it. Best part is the look on the Beatles' faces, as if they're reacting to DLR.
 
That's funny! Took some time, too, I doubt the editing was easy. Sounds like DLR was pitch-shifted to match, too.

je
 
Nothing wrong with a good train wreck.

Nope.. you are so right.. being as I'm a big Beatles and VH fan, it was really great... just not what I would have ever imagined someone being able to mix together.. I liked it a lot.. so it got me to looking for other Beatle mash-ups
 
Back
Top Bottom