Like the guy looking for a sextant. The reply was, "You want what kind of a tent!"Listening to WWOZ's dj Hazel the Delta Rambler this morning. She tells the story that in college she and her roomate both played the autoharp. Her roomate at some point bought a kit that included new felt pads and springs and repaired hers. So when Hazel gets back to New Orleans she goes to the local music store and asks if they sell autoharp parts. "Mam we do not sell auto parts". She wouldn't say the name of the music store, but back in the day it could only have been one,
You too can develope iron clad immunity from eating nothing but live flesh
I wonder how big it is? image search finds it started as 35 cm square of kami paper.An Origami Woman In Dress Folded From A Single Square Of Paper
View attachment 3815835
Found the exact one of South Faces but, they want $30 for it. I like it but not $30 worth.
I'd be lying if I said I got more then two of them.
Pythagoras - Founder of the Pythagorean Theorem, a fundamental relationship between the three sides of a right triangleI'd be lying if I said I got more then two of them.
What kind of driver does that take ?We Got These Giant Screws In At Work Today For Mounting Solar Panels
View attachment 3815837