I am here to testify that this picture might just be real. Someone in the crew “a mechanic” lived 2 doors away. One day the car was there and they fired it up. No burnout though.
I am here to testify that this picture might just be real. Someone in the crew “a mechanic” lived 2 doors away. One day the car was there and they fired it up. No burnout though.
my neighbor had a pro 1/4 mile 69 acadian. fully blue printed. when he started it up all the houses on the block could feel/ hear it.I am here to testify that this picture might just be real. Someone in the crew “a mechanic” lived 2 doors away. One day the car was there and they fired it up. No burnout though.
While living in Houston Tx in 1980-81 there was a “NY Pizza” restaurant. I went in and tried to order a whole cheese pie. The dumbfounded counter person told me they were a pizza place, not a bakery, and don’t sell pies. Never set foot in there again.Listening to WWOZ's dj Hazel the Delta Rambler this morning. She tells the story that in college she and her roomate both played the autoharp. Her roomate at some point bought a kit that included new felt pads and springs and repaired hers. So when Hazel gets back to New Orleans she goes to the local music store and asks if they sell autoharp parts. "Mam we do not sell auto parts". She wouldn't say the name of the music store, but back in the day it could only have been one,
Followed by a good 20 minutes of sleep in the dark!
I guess they're the yacht rock tribute version?
I guess they're the yacht rock tribute version?
