• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

In the morning I was informed by the exuberant REDHEAD rider of the Comander, her boyfriend (orange Comando) was passing a kidney stone and she was itching to continue (catch up) ASAP. Her downed boyfriend’s friend (the Vincent) stayed behind with his fallen comrade. Being completely gobsmacked as I was, I did not possess the presence of mind to ask if her name was Molly.
I proceed to regale the rapt redhead with my story of riding up the McDonnell Douglas Aircraft rail spur to the Norton AJS uncrate and get ready facility in north Long Beach. A half dozen of us 8th grade hooligans from the 250 unit low income, aka the “Green Apartments”, rode our minibikes up the tracks a couple miles to Norton a few times.
They let us hang around as long as we stayed out of their way. Possibly 40, shapely, redhead Molly by now, asked me what minibike I rode. 70 year old me says a Taco 44 with a 3 horse Briggs. And she says ‘yeah with the front brake, jack shaft and suspension.
I fell in love with Molly.
View attachment 3841951
Surely you have head this song?

 
gif12b-gif.755668
 
Back
Top Bottom