• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

jaymanaa

Register to hide this ad
Ha, Mike must be refering to the DAC he sold me. Not only did he make me a smoking deal on it, he loaded the box up with all sorts of way cool stuff (caps, OPTs, etc....). It is I that should be thanking you Mike.:thmbsp:
 
:thmbsp:Same here.Many thanks for the help,advice,and hospitality.Any time you're down this way,the door is open.When my Dad was out the other day looking over the Conn amps,I told him that if I'm ever hooked up to machines 'n bein' spoonfed oatmeal,Jay's the guy to call.He'll steer ya right:yes:
 
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
The AMPS and tube gear questions!!!!!!!! got the nurse thing all figured out-two of 'em ain't half bad.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom