• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jazz Fusion Playlist

LEAN BEEF Ha! Ha! :banana:

Ahhh CB!

Yea, thought I would inject some humor for my avatar, n hopes it may just put a smile on someone' face.

Glad you like it!!! :thmbsp:

You have surely been throwing down the gauntlet in music listings. Your arsenal is impressive. Got to get out & look for some of the stuff you & others have posted.

Take care ole friend,
Rome
 
Last edited:
Well, 9 pages so far and still no mention of "Stuff"? That was some seriously funky fusion from Richard Tee, Gordon Edwards, Cornell Dupree, Eric Gale, Steve Gadd and Christopher Parker.
 
"The Section" Craig Doerge, Lee Sklar, Danny Kortchmar Russ Kunkel and Michael Brecker

sectionlp-040809.jpg
 
Well, 9 pages so far and still no mention of "Stuff"? That was some seriously funky fusion from Richard Tee, Gordon Edwards, Cornell Dupree, Eric Gale, Steve Gadd and Christopher Parker.

Yea ElP!

Just mentioned Stuff in the "Soul" forum. For me, Stuff is more of Jazz Funk R&B, nonetheless Jazz.

I have this LP & it is another gem in my stash...

Stuff.jpg
 
Hi Ed!

Yea, I have some of the "Disco" LP's hanging around. Have not heard anything like that by Stuff though..

Check out my listing if you can find it. It is a very good mixture of grooves. No disco, though..

Rome
 
Alphonso is one of my favorite's. I need that one!! Great stuff!


Thanks Cactus Bob.

I just picked that one up at G.W. the other day for .99. Side one has Jazz sound. Side 2 has a more Rock Jazz fusion sound. Two different styles on one record...How's that?
 
Good one Ed! I need to pick up Electromagnets badly also.
Yep it's a good one to have. CD has quite a bit more in extras than the original LP, which I have too. Walked in to a record store one day in 1975 and they were playing it on the in-house stereo. I asked what it was and they had a stack of the records under the counter, being sold on the side off the books, seems the band was in Dallas playing at a club and had a few of their records to sell.. anyway...

next selection..

King Kong - Jean-Luc Ponty Plays The Music Of Frank Zappa


Ponty-kingkong.jpg
 
Good stuff, guys...

I have:

Alphonso Johnson -- "Spellbound"

Return To Forever -- "No Mystery"

Will be on the lookout for those posted.

Rome
 
Back
Top Bottom