• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4311's = system complete... for now.

Bought my pair (4311WX) with a JBL UREI amp for cheap. I started with the speakers and had the voicecoils rebuilt salvaging the original cones, dexoit the Lpads, and recapped as well. They now sound like they should, forward and revealing. Now onto the cosmetics. As they were removed/missing, I am now in search of replacement orange JBL badges. Any recommendations for sourcing?
 
Bought my pair (4311WX) with a JBL UREI amp for cheap. I started with the speakers and had the voicecoils rebuilt salvaging the original cones, dexoit the Lpads, and recapped as well. They now sound like they should, forward and revealing. Now onto the cosmetics. As they were removed/missing, I am now in search of replacement orange JBL badges. Any recommendations for sourcing?
eBay.
 
Back
Top Bottom