• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL C50 Olympus pair in MN $2,500

Register to hide this ad
Funny your heading says 2500 yet add states 2800! Either way very fair pricing even sans grilles. 375 mid is worth asking price alone!
 
Great deal. I have a pair in Mass, I am waiting to get them down here to my place in New York City.
 
Just got home after 1:00AM monday Mountain Time (paid 2.5$K 4 the speakers,$295 GAS)

251808633_4075354522570475_4342169610635076150_n.jpg 20211031_095322.jpg
Repaint the new style : JBL43xx blue series ( looks like JBL 4350 little brother, never born...... :) :) :) )
20211115_115141.jpg - 2021-11-15_15-48-49.png
@ alteclipsch,
Yes I like it, with the 375 High Frequency driver. It sounds very. very good , after listened it for couple days, I sold all of my other speakers for my friends, JBL 4333A, L65, L100, Klipsch Cornwall, etc..
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom