• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Paragon!! - Toronto

Register to hide this ad
Hmm, same room as when it sold on eBay a year ago, but in Chicago. :scratch2:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-Paragon...pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item3a820bba83

nice find. There seems to be a few kijiji scams involving higher end audio equipment. I recently followed up an ad for a couple of Mac amps. After a week, I got the " it is in storage but I will arrange delivery" email

There is also a pair of high end JBL in Calgary, same thing. Both reported to Kijiji but no action taken, still listed, waiting for a sucker.
 
Yep, a Google image search of most Paragons will turn up the same unit in multiple locations. I wouldn't be surprised if this one wasn't "in" other locations, as well. That's just the first hit I got.
 
It has to be a scam, but I thought Kijiji was local so I don't see how it would work, unless they're just going to rob the potential buyer when he shows up.
 
"Hi, the Paragon is actually in storage, but I can ship it to you. Just send me a cashier's check or money order and your address."
 
It has to be a scam, but I thought Kijiji was local so I don't see how it would work, unless they're just going to rob the potential buyer when he shows up.

I don't know how Kijiji works, and don't want to, but my guess would be some sort of email harvesting scheme targeting email addresses with the means to buy something in the multi-thousand dollar range.
 
Back
Top Bottom