• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Vintage L220 Oracle Speakers

Sold!

l220sold.png
 
wow

****kicks himself for selling my pair two years too soon****


****perks up after realizing that probably means the "keepers" (L150A, L112, L96) are probably worth a lot more now than they were then****

:D :banana:

John
 
I said it before and I will say it again, much better sound can be had for a lot less money. That said, I too wish I still had my L220's and L222's!:yes:
 
Amazing amounts of money for those. Worth far more than the parts which I would have never anticipated. I had L222s, they weren't for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom