• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jensen Bass Ultraflex speaker cabinet

yuetk

New Member
Hi....I have a pair of 15-inch Jensen Bass Ultraflex speaker cabinet. Does anyone have any idea of how much it worth?... It's a vintage.....I currently mounted with Altec 604b speaker on them Thanks

Tom
 

Attachments

  • SpeakerCabinet.03.jpg
    SpeakerCabinet.03.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 50
Register to hide this ad
I have both the cabinet and the speakers. I know the value of the Altec 604b
but not quite sure of the cabinet... tkx
 
The cabs have the same value you attach to them - good for a stopgap place for the Altecs- and that's about it. You need to find a Jensen collector who needs THAT cab.
 
cabinets can be very difficult to sell, mainly because of the shipping charges involved. if you can find a local buyer, you may get anywhere from 10 to 100 bucks for them, depending on the overall condition.
 
Back
Top Bottom