TROUBAUDIOR
Active Member
...audiophile?
Greetings, all. Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
Troubaudior from the upper midwest of the U.S.
I have been slowly dipping my toe back into 2-channel audio for music. One might even say I'm delving into mid-end. Not sure I will ever return to "high end audio" (pardon me for a sec while I deal with the sudden twitch of my left eye...happens when I utter the words "high end audio".)
In the 2 decades that I was absent... institutionalized while learning to control my Audiophilia Nervosa (AN) - a lot seems to have changed, and I have questions. But first, I wanted to introduce myself and maybe entertain you with my story. Then, I may pop in, here and there, and ask questions to get back up to speed.
So, as I alluded to, I at one time was knee deep in high-end. And I will admit, I sometimes still have fleeting moments where I sit on the floor of my bathroom sobbing uncontrollably while holding the February 1998 hardcopy of Stereophile magazine to my lips; the issue that announced the demise of California Audio Labs - the makers of my beloved CAL-CL10 CDP.
But those moments of grief are...ahem...far and few between (twitch, twitch).
For me, the inevitable slide down the slippery slope began at the tender (and naive) age of 16. It was 1981ish when I tagged along with my 25 year old cousin to, in retrospect, a high-end audio store. It was there, I heard a pair of bookshelf Polk Audio speakers driven by NAD gear.
And my perception of how I heard music changed forever (cue thunder cracking)
Suddenly, the 3-piece, all-in-one Panasonic family stereo I'd inherited sounded like a transistor radio in comparison. That moment was the catalyst for me getting my first job. After a year, I'd saved enough money to buy a Kenwood 25wpc receiver driving those Polks along with a Technics turntable - all from this high-end shop! So it had to be good, right?
Riiight. LOL.
Anyway, I was in Heaven, discovering impeccable vinyl recordings by artists like Lee Ritenour on GRP records, not to mention, an audiophile's rite of passage: Owning a copy of the MFSL remastering of Dark Side of the Moon. LOL.
Once I hit college, I discovered girls and clubbing. I had little luck with the girls because I was more interested in how to get that thundering bass beat in my stereo at home? Here was the first time the Nervosa revealed itself. The need to upgrade was insatiable; a drug; a craving. LOL. Compact discs were a relatively new (and expensive) medium for me, so I kept the Technics table. But, I splurged on an entry-level Sony CDP, along with a tuner and more powerful int amp from NAD. I also traded in my 6.5" driver Polks for...wait for it....the ominous Design Acoustics PS-10s with DOWNFIRING 10" woofers.
How are the highs? Idunno, I just hear bass.
Midrange sweet? Idunno, I just hear bass.
But dangit if Kool Moe Dee never sounded so good! LOL.
Never mind the fact that for the same money as the PS-10s, I could have easily added a sub to do the job. Those of you afflicted with AN know how rational thought rarely plays a part in decision-making around our system. LOL.
I lived with the Sony/NAD/DA system until graduating college and getting a real job around 1990ish. Thus began my stable yet lackluster, career in IT. But suddenly, I had money - REAL money! Money for a new car! Money for a luxury apartment! And money for getting laid! Getting laid? Screw that! I had money to upgrade my system...again! Btw, for you fledgling audiophiles...beware! A classic symptom of AN is the frequent decision to forgo what most of society would deem a pleasurable experience (e.g., getting laid) in favor of sitting alone in your sweet spot imagining your next upgrade! (twitch, twitch). So around 1991/1992, I upgraded once again.
Enter John Bau into my life.
I strolled into a high-end audio store and heard the life-like "pluck" of Chet Atkins' acoustic guitar string. The sound was goose-flesh inducing and emanating from a $600 pair of Spica TC-50 driven by the legendary Adcom GFP/GFA 555s. IIRC, I dropped about $2000 that day to buy the demo system on the spot, which included a highly regarded Rotel CD player (can't remember model..965?) Sadly by this time, I had ditched my Technics table and all of my vinyl, having been seduced by CD's "perfect sound forever" (don't get me started...twitch, twitch). No matter. The Rotel made me smile and the tonal accuracy of the Spica TC-50s left me speechless every time I turned on my system! Soon after I brought them home, my AN woo'ed me again, convincing me to add a pair subs that were supposedly designed around the Spicas (KSA? KSG?...can't recall.) Who needed a woman? LOL. All I will say is that, to this day, the Spica TC-50 hold very special place in my ears, in my mind and in my heart. I don't think speaker manufacturers today put enough thought into the crossover design and implementation. JB proved just how important that is.
I lived with the Rotel/Adcom/Spica set up for nearly 10 years, even impressing my soon-to-be-wife. By the mid-90s, I was climbing the career track. My married, and we became a healthy, double-income household where money flowed freely. Well...not really freely but enough to...upgrade!!! LOL. And las if it happened yesterday, I remember a conversation that took place between my then-wife and me around high-end audio. We were admiring the Spica system, listening to Springsteen's Ghost of Tom Joad playing hauntingly in the background. She asked me that fateful question; a question she later admitted in marriage counseling that she regretted asking. She asked me about my dream system.
As Beavis says....booiiiing!!
Before I answer that, let's digress for a moment. Remember that 25 year old cousin from 1980? Well, he was my high-end audio mentor, and we hit all the high-end audio shops through the decades, including Sound by Singer when we visited NYC. In my 40 some years dabbling in this hobby, the best system I personally have ever heard, if cost was not a barrier for me, were the Acoustat 2+2s electrostatics driven by all-tube, ARC gear with an LP front-end.
Back to 1996. With Springsteen egging me on, singing, "You got a one way ticket to the promised land", I answered my then-wife. "A pair of electrostatic speakers driven by all tube equipment."
She smiled.
I smiled.
Like a beast inside me, I felt my AN smile wickedly.
Enter Gayle Martin Sanders into my life.
My then-wife's question lingered in my mind as I perused the high-end audio shops. Acoustat no longer existed but Martin-Logan was making noise in the industry. So, in a sparsely populated audio store one day, the bored shop owner played Guy Clark's amazingly recorded Live CD through a pair of Martin-Logan SL3 speakers driven by all-tube ARC gear. The new ARC gear driving the speakers was out of my price range, but the owner had a second-hand, ARC tube power amp and matching LS1 hybrid preamp that fit my budget, if I traded in my Rotel/Adcom/Spica system. Like a seductress whispering sweet nothings into my ear while licking my lobe, I gave in to my AN. I went home with an entirely new system that day.
FWIW, I was still reluctant to jump into the (perceived) difficulty of owning/maintaining an LP playback system. In my head, the audiophile community had planted visions of the need to grow a handlebar moustache and smoke a pipe if I got into vinyl. LOL. I envisioned expensive tables requiring careful maintenance, expensive record cleaning machines, not to mention "audiophile pressings" of highly desireable vinyl recordings with astronomical price tags! So naive, I was. That said, I had heard the revered CAL CL-10 CDP at the shop and fell in love with its vinyl-like sound to my ears. And it was a multi-disc player to boot! It became my only front-end for source material.
Alas with this move, I had jumped into the deep end of "high-end audio", and my AN raged out of control! No sooner did I have the CAL/ARC/SL3 combo home when my mind started playing tricks on me! Does the bass sound flat? Must be the cables! So out went the decent Monster cable in favor of near a $1000 worth of cables from NBS, Kimber and AQ. My mind continued to race trying to discern the slightest imperfections in my new "high end audio" system (twitch, twitch). I was sliding everywhere on that slope! Is that graininess, I hear? Hundreds more spent on isolation accessories! Side note: Newbies take heart... Owning a high-resolution audio system presents a challenging conundrum. On one hand, you hear every detail, every note, every nuance of the music. On the OTHER hand, you hear every detail, every note, every nuance of the music.
Know what I mean, Vern?
The joy of listening to music became secondary to the constant analysis and evaluation of the system. I was scrutinizing EVERYTHING - from the system to the carpeting, curtains and furniture of the living room! And my then-wife was growing ever more disheartened with my spending habit! Two hundred dollars on a power cord. Five hundred dollars on a power conditioner! What's wrong with a surge protector? She asked. I felt my lobe being licked. The signal is like the water we drink, honey! I reasoned with her. If you don't treat the raw water before drinking it, it's going to be contaminated! Insert facepalm here.
I was beginning to see double and twitch uncontrollably with every conversation my then-wife and I were having about my system, my spending habits, and my wild mood swings (the debates on online audio forums were not helping). Things got worse. I only had the CAL/ARC/SL3 combo for about a year when...
Michael Bladelius entered into my life.
Truth be told, I had not followed Nelson Pass' career nor his companies up to that point. But my hot mistress - the high-end audio shop I was spending more time with than my wife - called me on the "down low" to inform me that they had acquired a Threshold T-200 in pristine condition! So what? I responded. So what? The shot back! The T-200 was used to voice the M-L SL3 and was a dead ringer match for them! Like the dragon in Shrek, my AN reared its ugly head and gobbled up all logic. Sold! Forget the logical and rational fact that the ARC power amp was pleasing me just fine! Within weeks, it found a new home and in came the T-200...for another $2000, IIRC. Money and AN aside... I can honestly say, I have only two words to describe the T-200.
Noise floor.
For the first time in my years afflicted with this debilitating condition, I heard a solid state amplifier push all distortion so deep into the noise floor as to be inaudible. It sounded better than any tube amp I had heard to date. With the CAL CL-10 serving as the front end, the ARC preamp providing warmth of tubes and the Threshold easily driving the fussy SL3, that elusive "pluck" of Chet Atkin's guitar string was now present in MY system. In MY system!!!
That first night with the T-200 in my system, I cheated on my wife with Jill Sobule. All night. In the dark. She had found my sweet spot, and everything around me fell away.
But the AN was relentless. I was convinced by...ahem...online audio boards that I needed to raise my speaker cable off the carpet. So now, when we hosted dinner parties, the of conversation was always why I had "tiny tripods" holding up my cable running across the living room where we entertained?
My conversations with the SO were becoming more difficult. My twitching was nearly uncontrollable.
"I can't f'n stand Jill Sobule! Or Nora! Or that...that... Rebecca Pidgeon chick!" She screamed after the company had left one night.
Gasp! "You take that BACK!" I retorted, turning away from her and caressing my CD copy of "The Raven".
In a last ditch effort to control me, her and my life, my AN convinced me to convince her to dedicate a room of the house as my listening room. The tripods would disappear, I argued my case to the SO! The problem was...I disappeared too. For days, I toiled away moving my system; measuring, moving, listening, moving and measuring again. Occassionally, I ventured out, looking disheveled and wide-eyed to scarf food down or rehydrate...maybe shower. I lived in my listening room. I had not realized it but my AN had conquered me. It had lulled me into thinking everything was fine. I would listen to Mapleshade Records' amazing recording of Harvey Thomas Young and daydream of swinging on a hammock among lush green fields dotted with 100 year old Elms.
Fate is a cruel mistress, my friends.
By now, it was early 2000s and my then-wife and I were working on child #2. That is when the Universe reminded me of what was really important. I was gifted with a son with special needs. The "burden" was too much for my then wife to handle, and 3 years afer his birth, she turned to a Poser who promised to take her away from her "problems". A year after that, I filed for divorce. In the bitter divorce, she went after my heart-strings: She demanded I either sell the house and the high-end audio system and split the profits... or pay her half of their value. Her attorney set the market value of my system at $20k which was RIDICULOUS. I lost the system but kept the house to keep a sense of normalcy in my kids' lives. Her Knight in Shining Armor turned out to be anything but, and clinical depression crippled her. I became full custodian to my 2 children.
I suddenly had more important things to worry about than "graininess in the highs". I stepped completely away from the hobby and dove completely into parenting and raising my two children. Everything took a back seat to caring for my little ones - audio, career, income...definitely my income... my friends, my social life and certainly my love life. As far as "high end audio" and music technology were concerned, I fell completely out of touch. I traded in digital for diapers and audio reviews for IEPs. Even Diana Krall left me for that goofy-looking guy. WTF? But I had my health; my career was slowly stabilizing. And most importantly, my children were growing in to healthy, responsible young adults and we were a happy trio.
So flash forward to today...16 years after the ink dried on the divorce papers, my oldest is prepping for med school and her little brother with special needs lives with me. The three of us have settled into an amazing routine, and I FINALLY feel comfortable enough to dip my toe back into audio. And the nice thing is... still being custodial on a single income forces me to keep my AN in check and not go crazy.
But where was I to begin?
Will I slip into insanity again?
Can Audio Nirvana be had on a budget?
Will I slip into insanity again?
Will the ex go after the new system again? LOL.
Tune in next week...er, I mean...check out my other post in General Discussions for more!
Greetings, all. Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
Troubaudior from the upper midwest of the U.S.
I have been slowly dipping my toe back into 2-channel audio for music. One might even say I'm delving into mid-end. Not sure I will ever return to "high end audio" (pardon me for a sec while I deal with the sudden twitch of my left eye...happens when I utter the words "high end audio".)
In the 2 decades that I was absent... institutionalized while learning to control my Audiophilia Nervosa (AN) - a lot seems to have changed, and I have questions. But first, I wanted to introduce myself and maybe entertain you with my story. Then, I may pop in, here and there, and ask questions to get back up to speed.
So, as I alluded to, I at one time was knee deep in high-end. And I will admit, I sometimes still have fleeting moments where I sit on the floor of my bathroom sobbing uncontrollably while holding the February 1998 hardcopy of Stereophile magazine to my lips; the issue that announced the demise of California Audio Labs - the makers of my beloved CAL-CL10 CDP.
But those moments of grief are...ahem...far and few between (twitch, twitch).
For me, the inevitable slide down the slippery slope began at the tender (and naive) age of 16. It was 1981ish when I tagged along with my 25 year old cousin to, in retrospect, a high-end audio store. It was there, I heard a pair of bookshelf Polk Audio speakers driven by NAD gear.
And my perception of how I heard music changed forever (cue thunder cracking)
Suddenly, the 3-piece, all-in-one Panasonic family stereo I'd inherited sounded like a transistor radio in comparison. That moment was the catalyst for me getting my first job. After a year, I'd saved enough money to buy a Kenwood 25wpc receiver driving those Polks along with a Technics turntable - all from this high-end shop! So it had to be good, right?
Riiight. LOL.
Anyway, I was in Heaven, discovering impeccable vinyl recordings by artists like Lee Ritenour on GRP records, not to mention, an audiophile's rite of passage: Owning a copy of the MFSL remastering of Dark Side of the Moon. LOL.
Once I hit college, I discovered girls and clubbing. I had little luck with the girls because I was more interested in how to get that thundering bass beat in my stereo at home? Here was the first time the Nervosa revealed itself. The need to upgrade was insatiable; a drug; a craving. LOL. Compact discs were a relatively new (and expensive) medium for me, so I kept the Technics table. But, I splurged on an entry-level Sony CDP, along with a tuner and more powerful int amp from NAD. I also traded in my 6.5" driver Polks for...wait for it....the ominous Design Acoustics PS-10s with DOWNFIRING 10" woofers.
How are the highs? Idunno, I just hear bass.
Midrange sweet? Idunno, I just hear bass.
But dangit if Kool Moe Dee never sounded so good! LOL.
Never mind the fact that for the same money as the PS-10s, I could have easily added a sub to do the job. Those of you afflicted with AN know how rational thought rarely plays a part in decision-making around our system. LOL.
I lived with the Sony/NAD/DA system until graduating college and getting a real job around 1990ish. Thus began my stable yet lackluster, career in IT. But suddenly, I had money - REAL money! Money for a new car! Money for a luxury apartment! And money for getting laid! Getting laid? Screw that! I had money to upgrade my system...again! Btw, for you fledgling audiophiles...beware! A classic symptom of AN is the frequent decision to forgo what most of society would deem a pleasurable experience (e.g., getting laid) in favor of sitting alone in your sweet spot imagining your next upgrade! (twitch, twitch). So around 1991/1992, I upgraded once again.
Enter John Bau into my life.
I strolled into a high-end audio store and heard the life-like "pluck" of Chet Atkins' acoustic guitar string. The sound was goose-flesh inducing and emanating from a $600 pair of Spica TC-50 driven by the legendary Adcom GFP/GFA 555s. IIRC, I dropped about $2000 that day to buy the demo system on the spot, which included a highly regarded Rotel CD player (can't remember model..965?) Sadly by this time, I had ditched my Technics table and all of my vinyl, having been seduced by CD's "perfect sound forever" (don't get me started...twitch, twitch). No matter. The Rotel made me smile and the tonal accuracy of the Spica TC-50s left me speechless every time I turned on my system! Soon after I brought them home, my AN woo'ed me again, convincing me to add a pair subs that were supposedly designed around the Spicas (KSA? KSG?...can't recall.) Who needed a woman? LOL. All I will say is that, to this day, the Spica TC-50 hold very special place in my ears, in my mind and in my heart. I don't think speaker manufacturers today put enough thought into the crossover design and implementation. JB proved just how important that is.
I lived with the Rotel/Adcom/Spica set up for nearly 10 years, even impressing my soon-to-be-wife. By the mid-90s, I was climbing the career track. My married, and we became a healthy, double-income household where money flowed freely. Well...not really freely but enough to...upgrade!!! LOL. And las if it happened yesterday, I remember a conversation that took place between my then-wife and me around high-end audio. We were admiring the Spica system, listening to Springsteen's Ghost of Tom Joad playing hauntingly in the background. She asked me that fateful question; a question she later admitted in marriage counseling that she regretted asking. She asked me about my dream system.
As Beavis says....booiiiing!!
Before I answer that, let's digress for a moment. Remember that 25 year old cousin from 1980? Well, he was my high-end audio mentor, and we hit all the high-end audio shops through the decades, including Sound by Singer when we visited NYC. In my 40 some years dabbling in this hobby, the best system I personally have ever heard, if cost was not a barrier for me, were the Acoustat 2+2s electrostatics driven by all-tube, ARC gear with an LP front-end.
Back to 1996. With Springsteen egging me on, singing, "You got a one way ticket to the promised land", I answered my then-wife. "A pair of electrostatic speakers driven by all tube equipment."
She smiled.
I smiled.
Like a beast inside me, I felt my AN smile wickedly.
Enter Gayle Martin Sanders into my life.
My then-wife's question lingered in my mind as I perused the high-end audio shops. Acoustat no longer existed but Martin-Logan was making noise in the industry. So, in a sparsely populated audio store one day, the bored shop owner played Guy Clark's amazingly recorded Live CD through a pair of Martin-Logan SL3 speakers driven by all-tube ARC gear. The new ARC gear driving the speakers was out of my price range, but the owner had a second-hand, ARC tube power amp and matching LS1 hybrid preamp that fit my budget, if I traded in my Rotel/Adcom/Spica system. Like a seductress whispering sweet nothings into my ear while licking my lobe, I gave in to my AN. I went home with an entirely new system that day.
FWIW, I was still reluctant to jump into the (perceived) difficulty of owning/maintaining an LP playback system. In my head, the audiophile community had planted visions of the need to grow a handlebar moustache and smoke a pipe if I got into vinyl. LOL. I envisioned expensive tables requiring careful maintenance, expensive record cleaning machines, not to mention "audiophile pressings" of highly desireable vinyl recordings with astronomical price tags! So naive, I was. That said, I had heard the revered CAL CL-10 CDP at the shop and fell in love with its vinyl-like sound to my ears. And it was a multi-disc player to boot! It became my only front-end for source material.
Alas with this move, I had jumped into the deep end of "high-end audio", and my AN raged out of control! No sooner did I have the CAL/ARC/SL3 combo home when my mind started playing tricks on me! Does the bass sound flat? Must be the cables! So out went the decent Monster cable in favor of near a $1000 worth of cables from NBS, Kimber and AQ. My mind continued to race trying to discern the slightest imperfections in my new "high end audio" system (twitch, twitch). I was sliding everywhere on that slope! Is that graininess, I hear? Hundreds more spent on isolation accessories! Side note: Newbies take heart... Owning a high-resolution audio system presents a challenging conundrum. On one hand, you hear every detail, every note, every nuance of the music. On the OTHER hand, you hear every detail, every note, every nuance of the music.
Know what I mean, Vern?
The joy of listening to music became secondary to the constant analysis and evaluation of the system. I was scrutinizing EVERYTHING - from the system to the carpeting, curtains and furniture of the living room! And my then-wife was growing ever more disheartened with my spending habit! Two hundred dollars on a power cord. Five hundred dollars on a power conditioner! What's wrong with a surge protector? She asked. I felt my lobe being licked. The signal is like the water we drink, honey! I reasoned with her. If you don't treat the raw water before drinking it, it's going to be contaminated! Insert facepalm here.
I was beginning to see double and twitch uncontrollably with every conversation my then-wife and I were having about my system, my spending habits, and my wild mood swings (the debates on online audio forums were not helping). Things got worse. I only had the CAL/ARC/SL3 combo for about a year when...
Michael Bladelius entered into my life.
Truth be told, I had not followed Nelson Pass' career nor his companies up to that point. But my hot mistress - the high-end audio shop I was spending more time with than my wife - called me on the "down low" to inform me that they had acquired a Threshold T-200 in pristine condition! So what? I responded. So what? The shot back! The T-200 was used to voice the M-L SL3 and was a dead ringer match for them! Like the dragon in Shrek, my AN reared its ugly head and gobbled up all logic. Sold! Forget the logical and rational fact that the ARC power amp was pleasing me just fine! Within weeks, it found a new home and in came the T-200...for another $2000, IIRC. Money and AN aside... I can honestly say, I have only two words to describe the T-200.
Noise floor.
For the first time in my years afflicted with this debilitating condition, I heard a solid state amplifier push all distortion so deep into the noise floor as to be inaudible. It sounded better than any tube amp I had heard to date. With the CAL CL-10 serving as the front end, the ARC preamp providing warmth of tubes and the Threshold easily driving the fussy SL3, that elusive "pluck" of Chet Atkin's guitar string was now present in MY system. In MY system!!!
That first night with the T-200 in my system, I cheated on my wife with Jill Sobule. All night. In the dark. She had found my sweet spot, and everything around me fell away.
But the AN was relentless. I was convinced by...ahem...online audio boards that I needed to raise my speaker cable off the carpet. So now, when we hosted dinner parties, the of conversation was always why I had "tiny tripods" holding up my cable running across the living room where we entertained?
My conversations with the SO were becoming more difficult. My twitching was nearly uncontrollable.
"I can't f'n stand Jill Sobule! Or Nora! Or that...that... Rebecca Pidgeon chick!" She screamed after the company had left one night.
Gasp! "You take that BACK!" I retorted, turning away from her and caressing my CD copy of "The Raven".
In a last ditch effort to control me, her and my life, my AN convinced me to convince her to dedicate a room of the house as my listening room. The tripods would disappear, I argued my case to the SO! The problem was...I disappeared too. For days, I toiled away moving my system; measuring, moving, listening, moving and measuring again. Occassionally, I ventured out, looking disheveled and wide-eyed to scarf food down or rehydrate...maybe shower. I lived in my listening room. I had not realized it but my AN had conquered me. It had lulled me into thinking everything was fine. I would listen to Mapleshade Records' amazing recording of Harvey Thomas Young and daydream of swinging on a hammock among lush green fields dotted with 100 year old Elms.
Fate is a cruel mistress, my friends.
By now, it was early 2000s and my then-wife and I were working on child #2. That is when the Universe reminded me of what was really important. I was gifted with a son with special needs. The "burden" was too much for my then wife to handle, and 3 years afer his birth, she turned to a Poser who promised to take her away from her "problems". A year after that, I filed for divorce. In the bitter divorce, she went after my heart-strings: She demanded I either sell the house and the high-end audio system and split the profits... or pay her half of their value. Her attorney set the market value of my system at $20k which was RIDICULOUS. I lost the system but kept the house to keep a sense of normalcy in my kids' lives. Her Knight in Shining Armor turned out to be anything but, and clinical depression crippled her. I became full custodian to my 2 children.
I suddenly had more important things to worry about than "graininess in the highs". I stepped completely away from the hobby and dove completely into parenting and raising my two children. Everything took a back seat to caring for my little ones - audio, career, income...definitely my income... my friends, my social life and certainly my love life. As far as "high end audio" and music technology were concerned, I fell completely out of touch. I traded in digital for diapers and audio reviews for IEPs. Even Diana Krall left me for that goofy-looking guy. WTF? But I had my health; my career was slowly stabilizing. And most importantly, my children were growing in to healthy, responsible young adults and we were a happy trio.
So flash forward to today...16 years after the ink dried on the divorce papers, my oldest is prepping for med school and her little brother with special needs lives with me. The three of us have settled into an amazing routine, and I FINALLY feel comfortable enough to dip my toe back into audio. And the nice thing is... still being custodial on a single income forces me to keep my AN in check and not go crazy.
But where was I to begin?
Will I slip into insanity again?
Can Audio Nirvana be had on a budget?
Will I slip into insanity again?
Will the ex go after the new system again? LOL.
Tune in next week...er, I mean...check out my other post in General Discussions for more!
Last edited:





