• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kabuki speakers, what brand?

Register to hide this ad
Sansui. :D...Not sure what model though. For $50. If its not hard to come by and you have the space, I say why not?

EDIT: sp x8700....The X series are not known to be all that great, but I would still refer to the above statement.
 
Last edited:
yes Sansui my bud had a pr of these for years. Good shape and working 100% $50 max IMHO
 
Thanks guys, wasn't thinking Sansui. I may check them out just out of curiosity. I would like to have some "party" speakers for my back porch. I have been thinking some Kabuki speakers would be a cool/retro way to go. I don't need good just loud!:scratch2:
 
They'll be loud. Bass will be underwhelming. And not just for a woofer that size but in general.

I had a pair of Sp-x9900s. They weren't worth carrying to my car much less the $40 I paid for them.
 
Do yourself a favor and pass. My friend has a pair of smaller Sansui speakers from this generation, I think. The highs are painful.
 
Back
Top Bottom