• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ke4mcl

qboneus

Senior Member
I recently did a trade with ke4mcl.
the items i received were packaged properly and as described:yes:
thanks for the drivers Robert, hope you enjoy your pre.
warmest wishes,
tal
 
Register to hide this ad
Nothing but good things to say from here, either. Shipped quickly and packaged well and good prices to boot.
 
ke4mcl rocks! Recently sent me a Polk wooger for a Monitor 4A - great to work with.

Enjoy the music,
-Mark
 
Awesome packing by ke4mcl.

Cute little Audiologic by Randix tabletop 3 piece mini-system: integrated amp - tuner- EQ in a all-in-one bookshelf case. Fast service, trustworthy.
 
I'll give him a thumbs up too. :thmbsp: I traded tube amps with him, & not only was it well-packed, but he didn't try to short me on the cobwebs inside. After all, they were in the pics. :D ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom