• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KEF 105's

Wheels?

I just realized what you meant by wheels, there are no wheels on these. I see where you can screw in wheels. Are wheels necessary or would spikes be better. Also I got reading another thread about stands and wondered if stands would be advantageous. Any thoughts on this.:scratch2::scratch2:
 
Nah, I don't think the wheels are necessary, was just curious. I have mine raised up about 1 1/2', but that's due more to necessity than anything else.
 
I just received the crossover schematic's for the 105's if anybody is interested. Be glad to post them if you need.:music::music:
 
That'd be great if you could do that, keflover. I have no documentation of any kind for mine. Thanks. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom