• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kef 107 no Kube

satorusun

Super Member
Pair of Kef 107 without the Kube. Owner says the original 107 never came with one, just the 107/2. Is this correct? Recently re-foam. In 8/10 condition. Black finish. What are these worth now a days?
 
Register to hide this ad
Not true, AFIk, all 107 came with the cube. I would guess he's not original owner.
I've seen asking price over $1k but lower is more realistic to me. But then, 107/2 with KUBE snd boxes sold for over $2k on eBay.

Good luck.
 
The KUBE was part of the 107 design from the beginning. Any pair without one can be listened to but is incomplete and will not play to spec.

Around here they barely go over $1000 with KUBE. Take anything seller says with a grain of salt as he is ill informed or dishonest.
 
The KUBE was part of the 107 design from the beginning. Any pair without one can be listened to but is incomplete and will not play to spec.

Around here they barely go over $1000 with KUBE. Take anything seller says with a grain of salt as he is ill informed or dishonest.

+1

I wouldn't buy them without the KUBE unless they were cheap. I owned a pair and the KUBE makes a significant difference - it's a part of the crossover.
 
Kef 107 Kubeless

Seller wants 800.00 for them. I am still undecided, especially since finding a Kube will be difficult and a few more hundred if one pops up.
 
Back
Top Bottom